How to get there?
- Entrances for participants: M1 (on the Mannerheimintie side of the building) and K1 (on the Karamzininranta side of the building)
- Trams 4 and 10 take you to Finlandia Hall (the nearest stop is ‘Kansallismuseo’ on Mannerheimintie)
- Finlandia Hall’s taxi stand can be found on Karamzininranta, in front of the K1 entrance. On request, taxi pick up can be arranged on the Mannerheimintie side of the building. Participants are also welcome to use the car parks near Finlandia Hall.
- Free, high-quality wireless internet access available throughout the venue. Passwords provided at the venue.
- Participants needing a workstation and printer can use those at the Information Desk. Please consult the Information Desk if you have any questions during the meeting or need technical support.
- Venue floor plans are available in the Presidency Portal. The venue is fully accessible.
Address: Mannerheimintie 13E
00100 Helsinki, FINLAND
Tel: +358 (0)9 40 241
The 13th SET-Plan Conference will be held at the Congress Wing of Finlandia Hall (address Mannerheimintie 13 E, Helsinki), within easy access from the Helsinki Airport. Finlandia Hall is located on Töölönlahti Bay in central Helsinki, within a short walking distance from the main bus and railway stations. Tram and bus stops are located right in front of the building.
Finlandia Hall is a masterpiece by the renowned Finnish architect, Alvar Aalto, and worth a visit in its own right. Its combination of an all-embracing aesthetic vision, distinctive atmosphere, and functionality is unique. Our location in a park by the sea in the centre of Helsinki provides the final touch to a building that has no equal, either in Finland or anywhere else.